1/3 Team Moriarty by sianco.
The story is actually written in glow in the dark ink, so you can only read it in the dark (with a magnifying lens - I didn’t intend the writing to be that small!). Copy of text below.
Dear Mr Policeman,
My rabbit Bluebell has gone missing - Can you help me find her? I know you don’t usually find lost animals, but pleas help, sir! She’s just vanished into thin air! Her hutch was locked last night and still is today, but Bluebell, my bunny, just isn’t there!
Please Mr Policeman, put your best man on it! Please do it sir, I just can’t quit! I must find Bluebell, or I fear I will go mad! Can’t Mister Sherlock Holmes find the rabbit stealing lad?
Mr Policeman, I hope you’ll take the case. I I just can’t stop worrying about her and all the dangers she’ll face. Please help me out - no-one will listen! I really must have her back - please say it’s your division!
With lots of love,
- shock-blankie likes this
- geemyjouperd-dwaas likes this
- ive-been-wholocked likes this
- danhomowell reblogged this from sherlocksketchbookproject
- asplashofscarf likes this
- youcantsaymylastname likes this
- jokerjack likes this
- imsrun likes this
- vaulthunterexe likes this
- secretworldofabowtie likes this
- starrylite likes this
- khorazir likes this
- gausses likes this
- maura-labingi likes this
- thehotgirlproject likes this
- megaloo likes this
- magicbunni reblogged this from sherlocksketchbookproject and added:
- magicbunni likes this
- magiifox likes this
- the-freak-holmes likes this
- letealeaf likes this
- wasitelves reblogged this from sherlocksketchbookproject
- dethship likes this
- mybigstar likes this
- bewinsome likes this
- spookuton likes this
- blackmoods likes this
- sianco-deactivated20130113 submitted this to sherlocksketchbookproject